What do we need to do to provide flight training for our cadets?

There is no special process for offering flight instruction to your cadets. All that is needed is a willing CAP Flight Instructor and a CAP aircraft. Your wing may have a policy regarding cadet flight instruction, so begin by checking with the wing.

Here's how it would work. A Flight Instructor agrees to provide the flight instruction, free of charge since he/she can not charge in accordance with CAPR 70-1. A CAP airplane, either member furnished or corporate, would need to be available for the training. The cost of the aircraft would have to be negotiated or in accordance with current wing or unit corporate aircraft rental rates.