Once a NIMS course is completed online (IS 800) how does it get entered on my SQTR in eservices?
See procedures below from National Incident Management System (NIMS)
Personnel completing IS-100, IS-200, IS-700, and IS-800 online must upload a copy of the course certificate in "Ops Quals" in eServices. Unfortunately, completion of these courses cannot be automatically loaded into Ops Qualifications in eServices as this is not supported by DHS.
To upload a document follow the steps below:
1) Log into eServices
2) Go to "Operations Qualifications" under Operations
3) Click on "Entry/View Worksheet"
4) Enter your CAP ID
5) Select "View/Upload Documents" right below your name at the top of the screen.
6) Select the document you would like to upload from the drop down menu.
7) Browse for the document on your computer and upload.
After the training/document is validated, you will see credit in the training areas.