How do you get certificates from FEMA and IS courses to prove course completion for a civilian job?

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has a online course to help first responders understand the federal government's National Incident Management System (NIMS).  NIMS establishes standard incident management processes, protocols and procedures so that all responders — including those at the federal, state, tribal and local level — can coordinate their responses, share a common focus and place full emphasis on resolving the event.  

You can request certificates from FEMA at: