I am a student pilot who has completed his first solo. My instructor is a CAP instructor pilot. What forms do I need to fill out to be awarded my cadet solo wings?

Ask your CAP Instructor Pilot to upload a copy of your "Student Pilot Certificate with Solo Endorsements" into the Ops Quals system and then have them submit your "Solo Pilot Rating" in Ops Quals as well. All information should be entered into the Ops Quals system by your CAP Instructor Pilot. For more information, please see CAPR 35-6 para 8.