I have voluntarily resigned from Civil Air Patrol by sending a letter to the Squadron Commander and the Group Commander.  Are there any additional forms that I need to fill out? I can not find any reference to this in the regulations.

Though we hate to lose a member, we realize circumstances may at times limit members' ability to participate in CAP activities. To submit a voluntary resignation, members should use the CAP Form 2B. For the reason, select "voluntary resignation." You may request a copy of your records from your unit which will be helpful when you hopefully resume your membership in CAP. Thanks for your volunteer spirit and contributions to CAP, and we hope you'll be able to return as a member someday. Meanwhile you might consider participating in some other membership category. 

More information can be found in CAPR 35-3.